Duration: 18 months, 4 Rotations and possible permanent employment.
The primary role of the position is to develop young, motivated and high performing graduates to infuse their talent into the organization. The Graduate Trainee will be given structured learning and workplace experience. Colgate Palmolive East West Africa, the leading Oral Care Brand, offers you the opportunity of a lifetime to uncover 43 African markets and their opportunities. It provides you with on the job training and exposure to markets in East, West and South Central Africa, whilst rotating in the different business functions to gain the best experience and learning opportunities. We offer competitive market related remuneration and permanent employment opportunities across Africa.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION REQUIRED
Supply Chain & Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Law, HR or Industrial Psychology Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Required to attend all training classes and meetings which give basic information about different functions of the company.
- Will be required to work under the supervision of senior employees.
- Will be required to do research work for the company and to document the trends within the various functions of the company such as; Customer Development, Marketing, Finance & Supply Chain.
- Will be required to visit different working fields in order to get hands on working experience.
- Will be required to make presentations on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- Will be required to take various tests in order to determine his/her competence for working.
- Will be required to keep records for the company and will be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the different functions within the company.
- Understanding our Environment
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Planning /Priority Setting
- Analysis / Decision Making
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Colgate Graduate / Internship Programme 2020
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.