(Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo, KZN, Eastern & Western Cape)
Overall Purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the position is to install and maintain all Cartrack vehicle tracking and recovery systems according to the Cartrack fitment techniques and quality standards.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Matric / Grade 12
- Valid drivers licence
- Must have some technical background/knowledge or be technically minded
- You will be placed on a 1 year trainee contract in which time you will be trained and assessed to become a Fitment Technician or other suited technical roles within the business.
How to Apply
You May Also Apply for:
- 2020 bursary
- Funza Lushaka: Teaching Bursary Programme 2020
- Do You Want To Work for Capitec? [Apply for Open Vacancies Today]
- Nursing Traineeship
- Google Internship Programme Johannesburg
- Ekurhuleni West TVET College Experiential Learning Programme X2 Positions
- Palabora Mining Company Learnership Programme
- SITA Learnerships X67 Positions R4500 Per Month
- Danone is Hiring
- RTIA: EUC Learnership Programme 2020
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can’t be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can’t ask for money why can’t they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don’t have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you