Ref No: HR / KZN / TPT / RCB / APPRENTICESHIP / 19 / 05 / 16 (must be written on the outside of the envelope for identification)
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following trades and field.
- Fitters [x10]
- Electrician [x10]
- Millwright [x6]
- Diesel Mechanics [x10]
- Auto-Electricians [x4]
- Welder [x2]
- Grade 12 with a pass in Maths and Physical Science or
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without any other bursary obligation
- and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment equity policy and Recruitment and Selection policy.
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation & / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to youth from local communities.
- Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of the advertisement.
CLOSING DATE: 30 MAY 2019
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification / s and certified copy of ID document to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address: RECRUITMENT MANAGER, TRANSNET ENGINEERING, PO BOX 951, DURBAN, 4000