Position: Trainee / Learnership
Department: Economic Development
- Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP.
- Degree NQF 7/ Diploma NQF 6 / N6 Certificate
How to apply
Apply by clicking here
Enquiries: Colin Ramogale (011) 999 7747
Applications will not be considered if the necessary required qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: X-Structural Positions