Exciting Opportunities for Young People at PwC
From vacation work that will help you put the theory you learn into practice, through to training contracts that will help you become a registered chartered accountant, there are lots of great opportunities available.
Who can apply for an Advisory programme?
There is a place for you in PwC Advisory if you’re studying towards, or have successfully completed, your Honours or Masters in any of the following qualifications:
- All engineering qualifications
- Finance/ Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Forensic Accountancy
- Economics/ Econometrics
- Business Management
- Business Science
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management/ Logistics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- HR/ Industrial Psychology
- Computational & Applied Mathematics
How do I apply for an Advisory graduate programme?
If you’re interested in joining the PwC Advisory team you’ll need to supply the following documents:
- A detailed CV
- An official transcript of your marks (including this year)
- ID and passport (if applicable)
- A photo of yourself