Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of ETD Instructor (SHEQ), to be based at Styldrift near Rustenburg, North West. The successful candidate will report to the ETD Officer on site.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Matric or equivalent
- Coach The Learner
- Assessor Certificate
- Successfully completed the MQA SHE Representative training programme
- Computer literate on MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience relevant to the role
- Sound knowledge of the training cycle
- Development of skills programmes at NQF Level 2 & 3
- Training Administration
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Training scheduling
- Management of training facilities under direct control
- Delivery of training
- Updating of facilitator & assessment guides
- Accurate and timeous reporting.
- Management of training process in TMS
- Any other duties related to the role
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents. These positions are for the duration of the contract being 18 months.
Only candidates in and from the communities in the local Styldrift area will be considered.
How to apply.
Apply online by clicking here.