|Reference Number: FINA6737
Position: Senior Clerk
Salary: R177 036 – R242 844 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Monitor water and electricity consumption as per deviation list to ensure that account is correctly billed and to prevent over billing or under billing
- Calculate and process journals to correct incorrect billing on account to ensure that account will be correctly billed and adjustments done to get consumption in line with meter readings
- Investigate and solve difficult and complex meter and consumption problems of clients to ensure that account are correctly billed and to close the complaint of the client.
- Handle customer complaints to ensure account is correct and client’s complaint can be closed
- Capture customer requests or maintenance matters on EMIS to ensure maintenance on meters will be performed and client’s complaint can be closed and account corrected
- Perform maintenance of interims on Venus system to ensure correct billing and not unrealistic charges to clients account
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za) or the intranet (for internal staff).
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please attach CV to the online application once completed.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2017/12/22